domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

Hawaii

Whether it's your first trip here or not, there's always a special feeling about being in this mythical and ancient Hawaiian, historical Big Island of Hawaii. The balmy air, smell of flowers, golden sunsets, blue Hawaiian moonlight, the brilliant star-filled night sky, the vibrant colors of nature and the friendly people - it's a place that seems custom-made to make you feel, well... romantic.

Sabe, tudo o que falaram sobre o Hawaii é verdade! É o lugar perfeito, é tudo que eu sonhei, é o lugar que eu quero estar pelo resto da minha vida! O clima é perfeito, quente, bom pra usar vestido, bom pra dormir. A brisa que vem do oceano é deliciosa. A água salgada lava a alma e não deixa grudando hahahaha.
Eu amo as plantas, eu amo caminhar pela praia, eu amo a água transparente do mar.
Deus já tá me dando uma prévia de como é o paraíso!

"Não me mostra o paraíso que se eu for não vou voltar."

You know, everything we talked about Hawaii is true! It is the perfect place, is everything I dreamed, is the place I want to be the rest of my life! The weather is perfect, warm, nice dress to wear, good for sleeping. The breeze coming from the ocean is delicious. Salt water washes the soul and leaves sticking hahahaha.
I love plants, I love walking along the beach, I love the clear water of the sea.
God already is giving me a preview of what is paradise!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário