quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Erika is HoME.



Erika is back!

Well. What happened in the last 3 days. haha

I had to go to the airport and asked Sam's dad if he could give me a ride. Fortunately, i got a ride with him early enough and also, Jonathan's car was too full for my bags… haha

As I went to do my check in, the lady wanted to charge 500 dollars for my overweight and extra luggage. Impossible! But God is good, and Suzuki was with me, doing what dads do… hahaha he helped me to take off 2 pounds in one bag, and i was almost going to pay 400, because i couldn't do anything else, my bag was completely full of gifts that i couldn't leave behind. Then, he helped me to take 20 pounds and put in the box with the Cricut to my mom :) And it was ok! By the end, i had to pay only the inevitable.

Then I had safe flights till Atlanta, where I had to wait 8 hours to fly back to Brasil.

Ok, I boarded on time and then i discovered that the airplane had something broken and they were trying to fix that. The flight delayed in one hour and a half. I arrived in Brasil late, but at least safe. I lost my connection to Curitiba, but then I had to time to eat pão de queijo with guaraná! Man, that was so good!!

When i heard people talking with different brazilian accents was SO WEIRD, like "wait, are you talking portuguese, are you from brazil? what are you doing here?" shah

Being home is weird, when my dad opened the door, i had to close my eyes because my house seems so white hahaha. I opened all my bags to give them their treats, had a shower, some special people came here to say hello, i opened the drawers and yes, i jumped and cheered when i saw my winter clothes. which doesn't make sense at all cause now im freezing and thinking about how good was to walk barefoot in hawaii… hahaha but it's good to be home.

I need to check some foods of my list: pão de queijo, guarana (but i still want more), brownie, torta de pão, coxinha and Pão Francês, oh man, that was so freaking yummy!!!

I was too excited to go to bed, even though my body is completely weak and in pain… hahaha

ok, i went to bed at 11pm but woke up at 2:30 and couldn't sleep anymore. Well, now its 5am and i feel that my eyes are closing… Need to get some rest, today will be a long and amazing day! I know what im doing! I'll do my eyebrows and my nails, i'll have pastel and açai. Yes. I am home. And I am happy to be here…



"E o meu paraíso é onde estou…"

Um comentário: